Perfect Cleaning Needs the Right Perfection for You
The experience of the company means that they have been working in the sector for years, so they know first-hand all the details to carry outشركة تنظيف بيوت بجدة cleaning effectively and efficiently, as well as being a guarantee of good business operation.
Depending on the work to be carried out, the cleaning company will need appropriate equipment to carry out the work. For this reason, it must be verified if the company has the technical means to respond to cleaning needs, which are also productive and approved. You must also have the most appropriate equipment for your goods and properties, for example, the products and equipment used in office cleaning will depend on each unit.
Concern for staff and safety:
See if the cleaning agency treats its workers as valuable assets as this means that staffs are more motivated. Also if they transmit occupational risk prevention to their staff and have protective equipment to perform daily cleaning safely.
Generally these are the most important factors, although others can be considered, they will help you make that choice. Once chosen read the contract carefully all the clauses to know if they meet your needs.
The Covid-19 Effect
The new coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19 has focused on the importance of cleaning and disinfecting homes, supermarkets, schools, offices and any type of building to avoid contagion and the spread of the virus. Those same those are effective to protect the health of users of a home or place of work or leisure.
Questions of the type:
- How to properly clean and disinfect a house or commercial premises?
- What cleaning products are effective in killing the coronavirus?
- How to protect yourself and avoid infections?
But before responding and sharing our experience as a professional cleaning company, it is important to know what we are dealing with.
How Coronavirus Is Spread And What Surfaces To Disinfect
SARS-CoV-2 commonly called coronavirus is spread by inhalation or contact of the mucous membranes with micro-droplets released through coughing, sneezing, breathing, or speech. If, on the one hand, the coronavirus is spread directly by not respecting a safety distance with the carriers, the virus is also spread indirectly through contaminated surfaces. Regarding surfaces to be disinfected, it is important to know that the new coronavirus behaves differently depending on the material. Still, top infectious disease experts warn that the spread of the virus is highly dependent on environmental conditions: temperature and humidity. Therefore, it is advisable to take some precautions to avoid the spread of the virus through objects. The country recommends increasing cleanliness in public transport, jobs and schools. First of all, do not panic. However, it should be considered that any surface can be a potential source of contagion.
So the cleaning and disinfection of the home, office or any building must be exhaustive to avoid a possible spread of the disease. In particular, those surfaces that are frequently manipulated:
- Disinfect common use areas: latches, railings, handrails, escalator handrails, elevators and keypads thereof, etc. in galleries, play areas and other parts of the furniture whose manual manipulation is very common.
- Disinfect bathrooms and toilets: taps, vanity tops, handles, urinals, WC’s, etc.
- Disinfect the kitchen: countertops, faucets, refrigerator door handle etc.
- Disinfect offices: critical elements such as headsets (telephones, intercoms, switchboards, etc.), all kinds of keyboards and buttons, switches, photocopiers, cranks, tables, etc.
- Disinfect fabrics and textiles: sofas, armchairs, sheets, blankets etc.
Therefore, in addition to cleaning the floor, all the mentioned surfaces should be taken into account.