What Options You Can Go for in Infertility
Intense physical activity and exaggerated diets lead to infertility as well as physical inactivity and high fat and caloric intake. In both situations, significant changes in the individual’s weight may occur, among other problems. The use of the IUI comes perfectly in this case.
To maintain good habits it is also necessary to reduce or eliminate. Caffeine intake present in coffee, mate tea, black tea, among other beverages. Healthy women who drink 1 or more cups of coffee a day are less likely to have a pregnancy than those who do not. In addition, caffeine increases the chance of miscarriage. For men, there is a strong association between caffeine intake and the quality and number of sperm produced. If this habit is associated with others like smoking and alcohol, the picture is even worse. In addition to eating very nutritious foods, exercise and stop drinking coffee.
Here are some other tips for a healthy reproductive life:
- Help others.
- Sleep well.
- Stay active.
- Do not eat too fast.
- Do not overload yourself.
- Be your own owner.
- Cultivate friends.
- Take care of animals.
- Always smile.
In the woman:
- Inhibits ovulation.
- Causes changes in the menstrual cycle by changing the time interval between one menstruation and another irregular menstrual cycle
- It causes blockage in ovulation and the temporary disappearance of menstruation.
- Increases the chance of miscarriage.
In the man:
- Harms the quality and number of sperm.
- Harms sex for lack of sexual desire libido.
- It causes erectile dysfunction impotence.
Have a healthy sex life
Use condoms whenever you have sex and don’t want to have a baby, of course. Prefer monogamous relationships in which you are sure that your partner does not have the virus from AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases. STDs are sexually transmitted diseases that can be caused by bacteria, fungi or viruses. The most common are AIDS, cancer, candidiasis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, inguinal granuloma, hepatitis B, genital herpes, mycoplasma hominins and ureaplasma urealyticum, papillomavirus (HPV), syphilis, trichomoniasis and bacterial vaginosis.
Contrary to what many people think, STDs are serious diseases that can cause sexual dysfunction, miscarriage and infertility among others. There are 12 million cases of STDs per year. The practice of safe sex avoids further impairment in sexual function, favoring reproductive health. Depending on the severity of the disease can cause itching in the genital region to sterility and loss of some organs of the reproductive system.
In the woman:
- Causes pelvic inflammatory disease PID characterized by inflammation of the reproductive organs fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus.
- It causes pain during intercourse.
- Induces changes in the inner layer of the uterus endometrium making implantation of the embryo difficult.
- Increases the chance of miscarriages.
- Increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy outside the womb.
In the man:
- It causes inflammation in the urethra.
- It causes inflammation in the epididymis organ responsible for sperm maturation.
- Favors the death of sperm.
- Interferes with the development of sperm.
- It activates the immune system of the man who rejects his own sperm.
Control your weight
Overall, 50% of people are overweight and of this 30 % are considered obese. In 12% of infertility cases, it is possible to notice changes in the weight of one partner 6% obese and 6% underweight and in most cases, fertility is restored with an appropriate diet. Important disorders of weight cause changes in sex hormones estrogen in women and testosterone in men essential for pregnancy to occur.