Perfect Clay Workshop for Your Learning Now
For mature skin, yellow clay will be your best bet. Professionals offer clay masks from the brand: mask with pink clay, yellow clay, green clay and scrub with white clay. Cattier is an essential brand in organic cosmetics. This goes fine with the clay workshop singapore now. If you have dry skin, you can make the following mask using white clay:
- Pour the clay into a bowl
- Mix with water and a few drops of rose or orange blossom floral water for more softness and freshness
- Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with water
The clay can also be used on the rest of the body. In the shower as body soap, it exfoliates and cleans the skin. Just mix clay and water and then apply this paste to the parts of the body you want. Wait 2 minutes then rinse. Thanks to its absorbent properties, clay is also an excellent antiperspirant. You can, therefore, use it to make your own deodorant.
Take Care of Your Teeth with Clay
White clay is known to whiten teeth and for its sanitizing and anti-infective power. This is why it is often used as a base in homemade toothpaste. You can also apply it directly to your toothbrush when brushing your teeth.
However, it must be used with care because clay is soil, so it is not soluble. Thus, its hardness makes it abrasive and breaks the particles that makeup tooth enamel. Scratched enamel is permanent damage and promotes the appearance of cavities. In addition, be careful with the pH of your homemade toothpaste because below 7, it will damage the enamel of your teeth, but clay has the particularity of lowering the pH. You can use baking soda as an alternative which is water-soluble and whitens teeth.
Clay as a Poultice
In poultices, clay relieves both small and big ailments. Here’s how to make a poultice:
- Put some clay in a bowl then cover it with water
- Stir until a firm dough is obtained
- Apply about 2 cm thick to the desired area
- Put a strip on the clay then a towel
- Keep for about 2 hours then remove the poultice with water
The applications of the poultice are numerous:
- Rheumatism or joint and muscle pain: osteoarthritis, low back pain, tendonitis, back pain, strains, sprains, cramps, etc.
- Bad falls: helps to absorb bruises
- Healing of wounds and burns: abscess, whitlow, small wound, prevents the formation of blisters, etc.
- Skin problems: crevices, warts, eczemas, etc.
- Fight against cellulite
- Fight against water retention and heavy legs
Some details, if the wound is open, apply fine gauze before making the clay poultice. Also, favour crushed clay which is very practical to use as a poultice.
Clay: Digestion and Detox
Clay is often used for problems with the digestive system: heartburn, gastritis, gastroenteritis, stomach and intestinal inflammation, coagulopathies, parasitic infections and poisoning. It is also used for a detox of the body and to restore vital forces thanks to its many minerals and trace elements. It neutralizes the toxins present in the body and rebalances the intestinal flora. Clay can also fill mineral deficiencies.
Be careful, it is therefore recommended to always seek advice from your doctor. Indeed, there are some precautions for use:
- Do not eat fat because clay does not mix well with fat, forming a compact mixture
- Too much, it can cause constipation
- It can neutralize the active ingredients of certain drugs
- It is not recommended for pregnant women and children
- Clay to be consumed internally is not the same as externally, it is sifted more finely to remove the sand
Internally, clay helps calm sales ailments. You need to puts a teaspoon of white clay in a glass of water in the evening and in the morning she drinks the water without stirring.